Do you love being in front of the camera? Are you active on social media, friendly, outgoing, and involved in after-school activities? Are you a fashionista? You may be the perfect fit for our Senior Portrait Model Team.
High school sophomores, juniors or seniors throughout the year will get the chance to participate in a number of photo shoots on the North Shore of Boston, Boston itself and even beyond (see below for our travel dates!). We’ll cover different locations and themes like beaches, wide open fields, nature and city life.
You’ll finish the year with not only an amazing senior portrait, but an entire portfolio of showcase artwork. Far beyond your average senior portrait session.
You must have the desire to rock the stylized photo shoots. These shoots are optional, but highly encouraged, and so much fun! Join the team for as many sessions as you can.
Earn $25 cash AND a $25 gift card to your favorite coffee shop or fashion boutique for any referrals!
WHAT DO I GET?
- Professional hair & makeup included in your senior experience session
- Senior experience session customized to YOU!
- $100 print credit to be used at your senior experience ordering session
- Custom photo app with your images to show off to your friends!
- Behind the scenes videos/instastories of your senior photoshoot
- Your images will be on the website and social media
- Multiple team shoots
- You must be a local Class of 2019, 2020, or 2021 high school student to qualify
If I feel you’d be a great candidate for the team, I’d love to have you and one of your parents come to my studio space in Gloucester for a meeting, so we can get to know each other a bit and talk more about the details of becoming part of the model team. SPACE IS LIMITED!
- $325 for Class of 2021
- $275 for Class of 2020
- $225 for Class of 2021
This fee will cover your Model Team Experience through graduation. You will pay your Senior Experience session fee of $175 when you book your last and main session that is only about you. This typically takes place in the Summer/early Fall before you graduate.
I want to know all about you! Just chat with your parents about the opportunity, fill out this application, and I'll be in touch!
Looking forward to connect, Jurek
* I am a member of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA)*